ATEG Archives

November 2007

From:
"Paul T. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:10:08 -0400
Dear Carol and Edmond,

I believe that nobody has missed anything. October was a high traffic
month, but sometimes there are lulls (his is one of them) and that sense
of deprivation, for those of us who are ATEG addicts, can set in quickly.

However, you can check the activity level for yourself. Every message to
the list has this URL close to the bottom, which is there for your
convenience:

At this site, you can find the archives for all ATEG mailings, organized
in reverse chronological order by month. Anyone who wishes to can check
there to find out if something recent has bypassed them. The last ATEG
content posts were on Friday, October 26.

The archive goes back to February 1995 (not the beginning of ATEG) so
that there is a quick fix available through exploring some of our
earlier years if the present moment is not full enough.

Paul