ATEG Archives

June 2001

From:
"Glauner, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:34:38 -0500
Just another little reminder.  We need to get your ATEG 2001 minicourse and
conference registrations in by June 5 if you plan to stay on campus.  Of
course, I'll try to get a room for you if your registration comes in later,
but I can't promise.

Also, Bob Yates tells me that some of you with great ideas haven't sent
proposals for conference presentations.  He's waiting for you!

Information and registration forms are on the ATEG website www.ateg.org .

Jeff Glauner
Associate Professor of English
Park University, Box 1303