ATEG Archives

September 1997

From:
Patricia Taggart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:01:40 -0700
Hello. My name is Patricia Taggart and I am currently a student at
California State University, Northridge. I am working on a B.A. in Liberal
Studies, followed by a teaching credential. I plan to be teaching at the
elementary level within the next two years. I am working on a project at
school that focuses on grammar and writng - I hope to gain some helpful
information.