ATEG Archives

December 1997

From:
Jim Dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:48:18 -0500
This message was originally  submitted by [log in to unmask] to
the ATEG list

Mary Ann,
       I am a future teacher, this is my last semester of school, and I
totally agree with you.  I have a degree in English and am working on my
MAT,
yet I haven't studied grammar since high school.  I am worried.  I know
grammar, but I'm not so sure I could state the rules.  Therefore, I intend
spend my Christmas vacation studying a grammar book.  I only hope that
other
future teachers will realize their grammar shortcomings and do the same.
Becky S.