ATEG Archives

November 1998

From:
"W. van Bork" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 12:31:33 +0100
At 12:05 30-10-98 -0800, you wrote:
>Tia Elda:
>
>Sorry for the incovenience, but we have Men at Work.
>
>The personal computer at the Marinelarena Family is under maintenance,
>so replies to your messages from Nikki, Rikki, Mikki and Paty will
>delay a while, hopefully not after Tuesday. I'm using this emergency
>mailbox to check on E-mail, but I'm not at home and I do not think
>that I have the information you need at this time.
>
>As soon as we get the computer fixed I'll reply to your  questions.
>I'll convey your greetings to all in the family. By the way, are you
>prepared for Haloween Night? (or All Saints day?).
>
>Regards and greetings to all in the van Bork family.
>
>Nicolas Marinelarena Sr.
>

>Hi! Nicolas,

Thanks for your mail. I got the addresses I wanted. What I did was to ask
them to two different members of the Martinez family. And I got them a few
hours later from dear old Antonio! I was trying to catch up with my "snail
mail" and wanted to write to Jorge and family among others, actually what I
was doing was to send everybody pictures I took of them while I was there.
We had a week autumn holiday and I had to take advantage of my free time
then and there. Everything has been sorted out. Thanks all the same.

Anyway, this is a good excuse to greet you and wish you all the best. No, we
were not ready for Halloween. It is not a Dutch tradition. But I had a bit
of a remembrance with home made 'pan de muerto'. It was  d e l i c i o u s.

I hope you get this mail.

Love to everybody at the M&M family.

Elda