ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
"Stahlke, Herbert F.W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:40:09 -0400
Craig,

I have no objection to making my SitS article available.  I can email
you a .pdf if you'd like to post it somewhere where all of us can access
it.

By the way, you introduce an interesting ploy, totting up the technical
terms in a handbook section as a way of showing just how much knowledge
of grammar is actually assumed by handbook authors.

Herb