ATEG Archives

November 2007

From:
"Castilleja, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:31:19 -0800
Hi

It is a reduced relative clause.  The pre-reduction sentence is
'A healthy meal which is available at many fast-food restaurants is a salad with low-fat dressing.'  Reduced clauses of various types are quite common.

Janet Castilleja
Heritage University