ATEG Archives

January 1999

From:
Harry Noden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:19:19 -0500
Hi Ed,

        I just reviewed the biblographic entries you mentioned in a recent
listserv message. This is an excellent resource that I think teachers and
scholars will find invaluable. Great job!

        I would, however, like to make one suggestion. Several of the
entries are characterized with one sentence reviews, many of which are
uncomplimentary. Personally, I think commentary should be either (1) placed
in a separate link (Visitor's Comments on Sources) with reviewers
identified or (2) omitted.

        Even so, this is an excellent resource.

Regards,

Harry