ATEG Archives

February 1997

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:01:34 -0500
I've just send Sally Joranko 80 copies of flyers about
ATEG and our 8th conference for her conference in
Ohio. Martha is taking 200 copies to the 4 C's. If you
are going to a conference and would be willing to take
flyers about ATEG, please let me know (including your
snail mail address), and I'll try to get them to you in
time.

By the way, I sent an e-mail "News Release" about
ATEG and our next conference to the editors of about
77 NCTE related journals, and I'm in the process of
sending first class letters to the editors of all 176
NCTE related  journals. If you know of non-NCTE
related journals that should be on our "Announcement"
mailing list, please send me the name of the editor,
address, etc.
Thanks,
Ed