ATEG Archives

July 1999

From:
Connie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:53:00 +0100
Helene, I think that such a Web site would be a WONDERFUL resource.
Personally, I won't get to work on this project for two or three months
at least, but if we get the grant money, that could provide released
time for one of my colleagues to work on it.  I will let you and ATEG
know what we find.  I'm truly sorry that I wont't be at ATEG to hear
your paper.  Could you send me a copy?  That would be great.

Connie Weaver
Department of English
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008