ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
Linda Di Desidero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:25:14 -0400

Hi, Martha, Cornelia, and other P-NW-ers:

I am really excited to be coming out the the Pacific Northwest for the
first time in my life!

For those of us who have a day before the meeting and/or a day after the
meeting to do some sightseeing, could you make recommendations? Would it
be best to stay in Salem, or to travel westward or northward?  And what
sights would be within a reasonable distance to see?

Thanks--
Linda

Linda Di Desidero, Ph.D.

Acting Director, Communication Studies & Professional Writing

Communication, Arts, and Humanities

University of Maryland University College

3501 University Boulevard East

Adelphi, MD  20783-8083

(240) 582-2830 (department)

(240) 582-2928 (office)