ATEG Archives

February 1998

From:
DLC Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:14:15 +0900
Thank you to everyone who inquired about the scholarship programs for
Newport Asia Pacific University's master degree programs in TESOL, TJFL and
International Business by distance learning.  I've been overwhelmed by all
of your responses, so I apologize for the delay in responding to each of
you.  However, in the meantime, please see information regarding the
scholarship programs which has been posted on NAPU's website at
http://www.asiapacificu.edu   There is a link on the bottom right corner of
NAPU's home page to the scholarship information.  You may also go directly
to the scholarship page at
http://www.asiapacificu.edu/scholarship/scholarship.html

Once again, thank you for your interest, and I'll try to respond to each of
you individually as soon I can.

Dave Povinsky
THE DISTANCE LEARNING CENTER
Tel:  +81 (0)48-463-3077                The Distance Learning Center
Fax:  +81 (0)48-464-4199                1-4-3-202 Maruyamadai
e-mail: [log in to unmask]      Wako-Shi, Saitama 351-01
                                JAPAN
REPRESENTING INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING
Visit our web site at:
http://www.distance-learning.org