ATEG Archives

April 2001

From:
"Glauner, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:12:56 -0500
Sharon,
I prefer using primary readings in my introductory language course for
English majors; so I use Clark, Eschholz, and Rosa's "Language:
Introductory Readings" from St. Martin's.  It covers the territory well and
it introduces students to some of the leading scholars in the field of
linguistics.

Jeff Glauner
Associate Professor of English
Park University, Box 1303