ATEG Archives

October 2007

From:
Ronald Sheen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:16:34 -0700
Many thanks to Craig for expressing his various concerns.   I really do not
think that 'hostile' is not the best way to characterise Bob's questions
though he was clearly challenging your position but isn't that what robust
debate is all about?

However, to concentrate on cognitive linguistics (CL), could you explain to
us, Craig, how your example of 'hammer' fits into CL.

Ron Sheen