ATEG Archives

July 2012

From:
Sharon Saylors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:39:19 -0400
Geoff,
   I bet it was an oversight. Wanda Van Goor is a mentor and friend who
is in her mid eighties. She probably intended to post something else to
ATEG or to send the information about the weight loss medication to
someone else. Or a third possibility is that this is the result of a
virus.
   I plan to email her tomorrow about the conference, so I will make
sure things are o.k.
                        Sherry
>>> [log in to unmask] 07/11/12 11:56 PM >>>

Since I received this message, I assume what appears to be a "hack job"
didn't come from me - but I thought I'd better report it!

Geoff Layton
 Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:37:39 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]