ATEG Archives

February 2001

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:51:55 -0500

I've noticed that this listserv has added members in the last few
weeks--growing from the low 190s to 208. (The number appears in the
automatic acknowledgement you get when you post an item.)  I would like to
invite any new listservers to post any comments or questions they might
have.  What level and type of grammar do you teach? What works and what
doesn't?  What would you like some feedback about?  Some of the discussions
on this listserv get rather specialized but we all want to hear about the
perennial broad and basic classroom issues also--and from teachers in K-12
as well as above.

Brock Haussamen
ATEG President

English Department