ATEG Archives

July 2000

From:
Ed Vavra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:22:38 -0400
Connie,
      I can host it either way, or both. We can have a main page with links,
some of which go to other people's web sites, and some of which go to pages
that I can make up for people. All that people have to do is to put what they
want on their page in an e-mail or in a Word document. If they wish, they can
use Word's "Save as html" to create a web page and then e-mail me that page.
(This will result in the formatting being controlled by them, rather than by
me.) People who use netscape will find it easy to make and save a page simply
by going to "File," "New," and "Blank Page." It words almost like a word
processor. Save the page, and then send it to me as an attachment. I'll simply
upload it to the ATEG site and add a link from the main page.
Ed