ATEG Archives

October 2009

From:
"Castilleja, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:35:46 -0700
Well, as long as we're talking about quotation marks...

How would you punctuate this?  Notice the second comma placement.

In the article "Hand Sanitizers, Good or Bad?," the author states that
hand sanitizers do not always contain sufficient alcohol to be
effective.

or

In the article "Hand Sanitizers, Good or Bad?", the author states that
hand sanitizers do not always contain sufficient alcohol to be
effective.

Janet