ATEG Archives

June 2008

From:
Linda Comerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:31:33 -0400
"U R teh uber-newb, d00d!"  Oh, spare me!

That brings up a question about how BlackBerry technology will influence the
future of traditional business writing.  Do any of you have
thoughts/predictions about that?

Linda

P.S.  My spell checker had definite issues with that quote.

Linda Comerford
317.786.6404
www.comerfordconsulting.com