ATEG Archives

April 1995

From:
dubinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of Teachers of English Grammar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:33:16 EST
To ATEG subscribers:  I'm referencing the note from Ed Vavra about posting
information about our list to other lists.  His suggestion to ask for
volunteers to post to other lists to prevent duplicate postings is a good one.
The goal would be to have a list of who was volunteering to do what available
to all subscribers.  I'll keep a master list and update everyone occasionally.

Does anyone want to volunteer?  You could do so privately by sending me
a message at [log in to unmask]  Or you could simply inform the
list that you intend to.  A public announcement has advantages in that once
you volunteer, others on our list who might also be on the one you volunteer
for would know that second list was covered.

Jim