ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:19:12 -0400
Johanna,
   This is exactly the kind of discrepancy that seems to be all around us
with hardly a hint of protest. It's a wonderful program, but impossible
to carry out in a single course of preparation. Even syntax alone is
hard to cover in a semester.
   Three courses would seem to me to be an absolute minimum. If we are
going to make recommendations, we should make thoughtful ones. If you
don't want to give three semesters (minimum) of training, then you
can't expect teachers to live up to these standards.

Craig>

 I thought I would show the list some of CA's subject-matter