ATEG Archives

January 2008

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:28:49 -0500
Interesting problem.  I don't think it's a case of case agreement, something English doesn't show much of anyway.  Latinizing is a good possibility.  That said, I don't find the construction uncomfortable.  At least it doesn't jump out and say RLS stumbled.  I'll have to check a couple of grammars on this.

Herb