ATEG Archives

July 1996

From:
Michael Kischner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:04:33 -0700
First, thanks y9ou all of the organizers of this year's conference.  It
was my first, and I hope to return for subsequent ones. This was a group
of people I thoroughly enjoyed being with.  George Oliver has gotten a
special message of thanks from me already.  I repeat them.  As an
out-of-towner I was especially gateful for hius willingness to spend time
helping to entertain us Friday night.

Meeting Ed Vavra was another special pleasure.  Now I can connect a fave
and voice to the tireless efforts to keep the members in touch with each
other through newsletters, listservs, and home pages.

Ed, could you please post the home-page address one more time.  I thought
I got it but have been unable to connect with it.  Netscape keeps telling
me the address I'm trying "does not have a DNS address" or something.
Maybe, along with the addresss, you could summarize what YOu do to
connect.

Thanks again, everybody, for everything.

                Michael Kischner
                North Seattle Community College
                9600 College Way North
                Seattle, WA 98103