ATEG Archives

April 1995

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of Teachers of English Grammar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 12:52:37 -0400
     One of the things I would like to see  in
Syntax in the Schools is discussions of what
grammar is being (or should be) taught in the
classroom during a year or semester.
Discussions could include:

presenting and explaining the syllabus of a
grammar course for teachers,

presenting and explaining the grammar
component of a college writing course,

presenting, explaining and/or questioning the
grammar taught at a specific grade level, K-12.

I would also like answers to the question,
"What kinds of articles would you like to see in
ATEG's newsletter?"