ATEG Archives

July 2006

From:
Craig Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:04:18 -0400
Geoff,
  I just got back from a weekend trip with my son and am catching up on
mail.  We're meeting 2-5 on Friday, and Amy has graciously scheduled
things so we don't compete with other parts of the conference. If you're
there, please come and participate. You're very welcome.

Craig>

 How about others?  Can we sign up, too?  What day(s)?