ATEG Archives

August 2000

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:20:08 -0400
To all ATEG listserv readers:

     ATEG is looking for a new person to maintain its web site.  The
webperson should be familiar with the technicalities of web sites but will
work with the other ATEG officers to decide and organize the content of the
site.
     This is a good opportunity for someone with interests in both grammar
and the web to help provide teachers with the resources to teach grammar.
The ATEG site will be growing in importance as more and more teachers face
the need to learn about teaching the subject.
     The web person does not have to be a college faculty member.  We
encourage teachers at all levels, as well as non-teaching educators, to
consider the position.
     The web site itself will be established by ATEG at a new address,
ateg.org.
     Anyone on the listserv who is interested in the position or who has a
question about it may contact me off the listserv at
[log in to unmask]  Please let me know about your background and your
current position and interests.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brock Haussamen
President