ATEG Archives

September 2010

From:
"Suarez, Julia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:11:19 -0400
Thank you, Dan, for your courteous reply.

(Yes, I realize I mistyped entitled for titled as one member of this list serve was quick to point out.)

This is my first post and I am a bit hesitant to enter the fray.
I realize I gave you little to go on and will supply more details when I am back in my office tomorrow.

Meanwhile, best wishes.

   Julie