ATEG Archives

September 2010

From:
Brett Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:06:16 -0400
Hi, all

I'm searching for a quote, I think it's from _Rhetorical traditions and the teaching of writing_. It's something to the effect that it's very difficult to teach students to be good writers, and it's much easier to teach them punctuation rules.

Does that ring any bells?

Best,
Brett

Brett Reynolds
English Language Centre
Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
Toronto, Ontario, Canada