ATEG Archives

August 2006

From:
"Stahlke, Herbert F.W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:33:24 -0400
Eduard,

I've very much with Johanna on the Celce-Murcia book.  We've used it
often here in the grammar course for the MATESOL, and it works quite
well.  Students are not confused by it; rather, they find it helpful.
But then they are also taught to use it as a source, a reference work.

Herb