ATEG Archives

May 2009

From:
"STAHLKE, HERBERT F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 21:32:05 -0400
Craig,

That's a very interesting piece of analysis.  I think it represents precisely the kind of grammar we should be teaching our writing students.  It demonstrates very nicely how certain grammatical choices help to structure information into easily absorbed presentation.

Herb

Herbert F. W. Stahlke, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of English
Ball State University