ATEG Archives

January 2008

From:
Rosemary R Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:48:35 -0600
I was just informed that my dissertation won't be accessible via
Proquest/UMI until approximately eight weeks from now. I can provide
the Abstract, and then there  are specific questions that I can
answer, I would be happy to do so.
Rosemary

Dr. Rosemary R. Jackson
VP-Educational Media and Distance Learning
Kennedy-King College
6258 S. Union
Chicago 60621
773.602.5000 or