ATEG Archives

December 2000

From:
David D Mulroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:01:06 -0600
Brock,

I found the forwarded posts intensely interesting and was just about to
thank you when I saw Gretchen Lee's remark.  I guess I'm biased, but for
what it's worth, I am not aware of any unwritten rule about not
forwarding posts from one list to another.  Even if there is one, I'm glad
that it didn't stop you in this case!

Dave