ATEG Archives

September 1997

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:51:40 -0400
I just received a belated response to my massive
e-mail for the ATEG Conference. The editor of
INLAND, which is, if I remember correctly, a
publication of a northern midwestern NCTE regional
group, is planning a focus issue on "To Grammar or
Not to Grammar." The topic is wide open. I've asked
him for more specific info on the deadline and for an
address (easy to forget on e-mail). As soon as I get it,
I'll post it here, but start thinking of topics. He noted
that he has received very few submissions thus far.
HE SHOULD BE INUNDATED!!!!
Ed V.