ATEG Archives

April 1996

From:
Paul Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 17:20:39 -0400
When I read the original message, I had some fear that many people would
be responding directly to the ATEG list.  As there fortunately have been
only two so far, let me post the actual addresses to which others can
respond directly:

or

The poster was

Kevin deBellefeuille
English Teacher
Kumagaya Foreign Language College

If you email him directly about English teaching positions in Japan, you
may get the direct response that you wish for.

Paul T. Wilson                       (616) 387-3494
Assoc Prof of Reading               [log in to unmask]
Western Michigan University     or [log in to unmask]

                Once I thought I was wrong,
                    But I was mistaken.