ATEG Archives

March 2009

From:
"Spruiell, William C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:40:50 -0400
It's also bureaucratese, of course. The same people will tell you that a
computer program utilizes functionalities instead of using functions. I
can take that for about ten minutes before I snap and ask them if
they've eatulated their lunchifications yet. We're seeing a convergence
of motivations we'd rather people not have.

Bill Spruiell
Dept. of English
Central Michigan University