ATEG Archives

November 2008

From:
"Atchley, Clinton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:48:59 -0600
It depends, of course, on your definition of "great" and "articulate," but for his ability to work an audience, it has to be Bill Clinton.

Clinton Atchley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Director, Master of Liberal Arts Program
Box 7652
Henderson State University
Arkadelphia, AR  71999
Phone:  870.230.5276