ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Patricia Lafayllve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:39:34 -0400
Herb-

Thanks.  I appreciate all these patient answers to what might seem like
foolish questions.  I'm just one of those crazy people who figures if she
doesn't ask, she'll never know...

Anyway I do appreciate these posts.  Not just Herbs, either - I know many of
you have been replying, and I've found the comments helpful.  I'm just
trying not to spam our inboxes with a lot of "thank you" posts.

-patty