ATEG Archives

August 2000

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:42:07 -0400
Someone mentioned last spring that those of us teaching courses on grammar,
language education, applied linguistics, etc. might want to invite the
students to sign on to the discussion here for the semester.   That sounds
like a good idea.  To sign on to the list, the student should send a message
to <[log in to unmask]> (notice this is different from the address
above), leave the subject line blank, and state only this in the message:
subscribe ATEG John Smith (or whatever their real name is).

I suggest that if you invite a class to sign on, you let the listserv know
so that we can invite them to ask questions, ask questions of them
ourselves, and better know our audience generally.

Brock Haussamen