ATEG Archives

August 1995

From:
Michael Kischner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 16:38:43 -0700
Sorry to bother everybody, but I'm just sending a reply to myself through
the ATEG list to see if it gets to me.  I have been receiving no mail at
all from ATEG since I re-signed-up in July, and I wonder if my system is
receiving mail properly.

The original message I sent out, and to which I am replying, concerns
grammar courses at the college freshman and sophomore level.  I ws eager
to hear from anybody who teaches, has taught, or knows of, such a
course.  Most introductions to grammar seem to be at the 300-level.  Thanks.

Michael Kischner
North Seattle Community College
Seattle, WA 98103