ATEG Archives

September 2006

From:
Phil Bralich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 13:07:59 -0700
This is utter nonsense.  My statements are pertinent and relevant.  They need not be taken with such vitriol.  I have never called anyone a pack of fools.  I am merely commenting as an experienced professional who has been in this area for a long time.  Your characterization of my below is mistaken and is itself remarkably unprofessional.  What I have said has always been in bounds and continues to be so.  I'll thank you to return to a civilized tone and academic attitude that allows relevant and pertinent comment even if it disagrees even if it points up a probelme of excessive and childish exhuberance that is ignoring the realites of the world outside.

Phil Bralich