ATEG Archives

August 2000

From:
"Paul E. Doniger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:45:45 -0700
Sandra,

The best place to look is the _MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers_.
It's a bit complicated for an e-mail, but if you use the examples in the
book as models, you should be fine. It's available in most good bookstores
and libraries -- I have the fourth edition (1995), but I think a fifth
edition came out recently which may be the same or (hopefully) clearer!
Don't use the older edition (I think the third edition is from 1984 -- pre
internet!).

Good Luck,

Paul E. Doniger
The Gilbert School