ATEG Archives

February 1996

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:34:49 -0500
There is a list of messages related to this topic
waiting for me to read them, but I'd like to note right
away that if someone would like to compile
for the newsletter, it will certainly be printed. We
might also want to consider having an area of of
WWW pages that retains information on such
courses, including such things as actual syllabi.

Ed V.