ATEG Archives

October 1997

From:
Marie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 02:56:31 -0700
Hello listmembers,

I just receive a message from Robert Wallace in Winnipeg who tells me that
the NCTE-TALK list I told list members about a couple of day ago has
moved since I was last subscribed (a month or more ago).

Apparently NCTE now has their own server. Here are the new subscription
instructions which Robert was kind enough to track down for us:

To subscribe to ncte-talk, send the following message to
        subscribe ncte-talk <your e-mail address>
Leave the subject field blank, and do not include anything else in the body
of your message.

Sorry if you were inconvenienced by the old listinfo.

Marie
Marie Wilson Nelson
National-Louis University