ATEG Archives

July 2000

From:
Connie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:05:59 -0400
Joanne,

Thanks for your response.  I feel completely overwhelmed, too, with trying to
plan, trying to learn to use a new Web page program and get things online for
my fall grammar class, etc.

By the way, although Teaching Grammar in Context offers research, some teachers
and teachers-to-be prefer my edited, practical book, Lessons to Share:  On
Teaching Grammar in Context.  I've even decided to use the later book and two
Web-posted chapters from the former in the online course I'll be teaching on
teaching grammar, next summer and fall.  Meanwhile, I am struggling with such
basics as getting my printer to work again, and leaving in a few minutes for a
conference!

Connie