ATEG Archives

July 2001

From:
"Haussamen, Brock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:00:43 -0400
I invite listserv members to look over the new grammar bibliography on the
ATEG website at www.ateg.org.  ("Publications" on the home page.)  The
expanded list is an annotated bibliography that should be helpful especially
to teachers early in the process of finding their way through the
literature.

My thanks to webmaster Michael Southwell for assisting with the new list.
Please send new suggestions (or any corrections) for the bibliography to me
at [log in to unmask]  We want ATEG to have the most useful and
up-to-date grammar teaching reference list that's possible.

A reminder about another very useful resource: the archive for this
listserv.  By connecting to http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ateg.html,
you come to a search engine for all the conversations on this listserv since
it opened in 1995!  There is something here on just about every grammar
topic.

Brock