ATEG Archives

June 2009

From:
Susan van Druten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:09:43 -0500
I agree.  Also, a neophyte reporter would have an editor.  This seems
like an attempt to sensationalize.  Our local newspaper has
definitely gone yellow.

And why they didn't put "sic" after the subject/verb error in the
first sentence?  When you set out to mock someone one, you should
make sure you are mock-proof.

Susan