ATEG Archives

November 2006

From:
Jennifer ertel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:57:00 GMT
I have tried EVERYTHING to get off this mailing list, can you tell me how to
get unsubscribed? I keep going to the site and following the directions and
still have all the emails in my inbox. Help!

Jennifer Ertel [log in to unmask]

 Dear ATEG colleagues,

> The Fall issue of the ATEG Journal is almost ready to be mailed out to you.
I sincerely
apologize for its extreme lateness. I left our conference in July filled with
enthusiasm
about the upcoming journal issue, but moving from Texas to Missouri, selling
our house in
Texas, buying a house in Missouri, starting my new job at Missouri State, and
countless
other things intervened . . . you know the drill . . . .  As a result, it has
taken much
longer than I thought it would be to get this issue completed. I just wanted
you all to
know that the Fall issue WILL be coming your way soon.

> If you want or need to contact me, please note my new email address:
[log in to unmask] The old address ([log in to unmask]) still works,
but I am
trying to gradually switch everything over to my new address.