ATEG Archives

November 1996

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 12:15:24 -0500
Anyone who is interested is welcome to visit the web
pages of the grammar course that I will be teaching (if
there are class members) over the internet for Penn
State Continuing Education.  The address is:

http://www.pct.edu/LLE/ED498.htm

There is a lot of construction to be done at the site, but
some of the main things are in position. [The site will
be down between November 22 and Dec. 2 for a
hardware upgrade here at Penn College.]  I will
appreciate your helping to spread the word about the
course, which is open to anyone in the world. The
concept of such a course is new, and we need class
participants.

Thanks,
Ed V.