ATEG Archives

August 1996

From:
EDWARD VAVRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 17:18:48 -0400
ATEG's WWW pages have been updated. Our pages
now include:

Information on (and tentative schedule for) the 8th
Annual Conference;

Contents of the proceedings of previous conferences,
and numerous complete papers from the sixth
conference;

A section for ATEG regional affiliates (should any
ever exist);

A section for syllabi for grammar courses (with one
syllabus included and an invitation for others to be
submitted);

A section for Research projects

A section devoted to ATEG members' purchasable
publications on grammar;

NCTE's Directory of Publications (reproduced with
permission from Millie Davis, this directory lists all
NCTE-related publications, their editors and
addresses, what they publish, membership costs,
etc.)

Links to related WWW pages.

Our address is: http://www.pct.edu/ateg/ateg.htm

I will appreciate any suggestions for improving these
pages.