ATEG Archives

February 2008

From:
"Paul T. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:18:36 -0500
You're likely thinking of Howard Chace's

Ladle Rat Rotten Hut

You can find the text, and listen to it, at

http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/ladle/

The book it comes from, that includes several Furry Tells, like Guilty
Looks Enter Tree Beers, is online at

http://www.justanyone.com/allanguish.html

Enjoy!